Help Fund the Release of Anointed Music
Our mission is a unique effort to facilitate the release of anointed music. We have shifted the purposes of our studio and property and have made it available to Christian songwriters to team build, write, and record their songs. However, there are costs involved in the process of running and maintaining this vision.
The Songwriter/members contribute $40 a month, which only covers a fraction of the cost of running the studio and retreat center. The bulk of the financial backing to cover these expenses actually comes from individuals and churches who invest as Partners of this effort. We are continuing to build our team of financial partners who will sow into this mandate.
As a gesture of gratitude, we have set up different Partnership levels with a Partner Rewards Program. Please refer to our Partnership levels below to select the Partnership level that best suites you. Our partners truly help to create and release these anointed songs and help these musicians to grow in their calling. They also get to be a part of the storyline of the studio by receiving email updates. We believe God is calling forth financial partners to come alongside and empower these songwriters to do what God has put in their hearts to do!
If you are interested in becoming a financial partner follow the steps below. You will be able to set up monthly giving options or give a one time gift. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact us at: email@example.com
Any One-Time Donation amount is accepted and greatly appreciated.
- $1000: Free access to all the songs for a year.
- $2000: Free access to all the songs for two years.
- $5000+: Free access to all the songs for two years and a one-day visit at His Musician Pool.
- Free access to the songs on the website
- Free admission to all His Musician Pool events.
- $100: Access to the songwriting rooms for one day.
- $200: Access to the songwriting rooms for two days.
- $500: Access to the songwriting rooms for three days.
- $1000+: A field trip at His Musician Pool for the church’s youth group and access to the songwriting rooms for three days.