- Can I bring my own engineer?
Yes, but his cost is not covered by the membership, he has to be approved by us and he is still not allowed to handle equipment without the approval of our own engineer.
- Is mixing and mastering included in the membership service?
The price of mixing and mastering is not included in the membership package at this time. However we do offer discounted mixing and mastering packages starting at $200 a song, $800 for 5 songs, and $175 for each additional song after the first 5 and $1,600 for a full length recording 10 – 12 songs.
- Is there producing assistance and song arrangement if needed?
Yes, producing and arranging are available at an extra cost.
- Are musicians available if I need someone for my project?
Yes, musicians are available at an extra cost.
- How do I communicate with the musicians who are in the pool?
His Musician Pool Members private group on Facebook.
- Who can I bring with me when I record?
You may bring as many people as you want (family, friends, other musicians, photographers) during the day, but we only have 8 sleeping spots in the studio for an overnight stay. Anyone who enters the studio will need to sign the liability waiver and they will only be able to come with you since you are the member.
- How much time do I get and where?
As a musician, you are given unlimited tracking days in the studio. The number of days you need will be decided by our engineers on a project by project basis allowing for extra time when necessary. The SONGWRITING rooms are available up to 3 days in a row, whenever you want upon availability in the booking calendar. After those 3 days, you may stay longer if no one is booked after you.