Welcome to His Musician Pool!
Joining His Musician Pool means so much more than membership within an organization: you are becoming a part of a community. We are a community of collaborative worshipers and songwriters who seek to glorify Jesus in our gifting by writing and releasing new songs. His Musician Pool is redefining the recording industry by allowing songwriters to release their creativity without the pressures of limited time and finances.
What does membership include?
– Scheduled Access to Bridge Studio: When your songs are ready to record, you can schedule time in our large 2400ft2 professional recoding studio. Our studio features a large live room and two additional ISO rooms. The control room is large enough to comfortably fit the whole band, enabling band members to work alongside the audio engineers and producers in a relaxed and creative environment. There is also a full kitchen, bathroom, shower and sleeping area, providing artists and their teams with the convenience of staying days at a time to complete their project.
– Use of our in-house engineers and producers: Our in-house staff are here to help you schedule time in the studio and make your songs come to life.
– Use of our Songwriting Lab: You will have access to one bookable songwriting lab where you can work on songs alone or write/rehearse with a couple more people.
– Access to our Property: Although the studio itself is an exceptional venue, His Musician Pool offers members more than just recording services. As a member, you will have access to an environment that immerses you in nature’s beauty. You and your team will be able to come and enjoy our 64-acre property with its woodlands, meadows, gardens, and pond. You can take time to come and pursue rejuvenating outdoor activities such as songwriting in nature, fishing, camping, hiking, and fellowshipping around the bonfire.
– Affordable Mixing and Mastering: At this time the mixing and mastering of your songs is not included in the membership package. However, we offer mixing and mastering at discounted rates to make the process more affordable for you.
Mixing and Mastering Price per Song: $150.00
Mixing and Mastering Price per 5 songs: $600.00
Mixing and Mastering Price for addition songs after 5: $100.00 per song.
How many days can I record?
Upon completion of the orientation and after the first payment, the Songwriter has full access to the studio. Recording is unlimited based on a project by project basis. Projects can include anything from releasing a single to recording an EP or full length album. Once you feel that your project is ready to record, you can review it with one of our in-house engineers. Once your project is finished, we encourage you to keep writing songs. When you’re ready for the next project, just let our sound engineers know and they’ll help you book more time. This means the more songs you write the more you can record!
Membership costs can be supplemented by our referral program. Members can receive a $40 credit towards their membership fee for every artist that they bring into the Pool. It is possible to have the entire $120 membership fee waived by referring three or more members to the Pool.
What does membership cost?
The membership costs $120/month, but you have the option to raise monthly partners that cover this fee for you. You can use the videos and language from our website to reach out to your family and friends and direct them to our “Donate” page where they can become partners. Raising partners is optional and can be done at your own discretion.
We want to see you, as a singer/songwriter, released into your calling. We believe the unique structure of the Musician Pool will serve as a springboard to your success, and to the building up of the Body of Christ overall.
If you have any questions pertaining to becoming a member please email us at: email@example.com
- Access to the studio and songwriting rooms must be scheduled in advance, using the scheduling tool on the His Musician Pool website.
- The member will own all rights to his/her compositions, and is free to sell them for his/her own support.
- The member will agree to allow His Musician Pool’s financial partners a one-time download of each new composition free of charge from a private page on the His Musician Pool website.
- Cancelation Fee – Members are expected to honor a 1 year commitment. We understand, however, that situations can change. You can cancel you membership early, but there will be a cancelation fee equivalent to 1/2 the balance that you still owe for the yearly membership.
Sign Me Up!
Signing up to become a member is simple! Simply apply and wait for an email response from our team. Upon approval of your application we will help you set up your account and membership fee payment plan. After that you can start booking time on the property and in our songwriting room, or if you already have songs ready to record then we will help you book your first studio time!